Friday, February 24, 2012

My Condo Before and After

My Grand Towers condo unit was turned-over late last year. I'm sharing some photos of how the bare studio turned out, and how much I spent on furnishings. :)

The studio unit is 22.37 sqm.
Here are the before photos:


window is facing manila bay. nice view :)



I chose this unit because the view from the window is amazing. I get to enjoy the Manila Bay sunset from the comforts of my own home (yey!) In addition to that, the immediate surroundings are Rizal Memorial Stadium's football field, swimming pool and tennis court. (see photo below)
 



the entrance and the kitchen counter


I find this kitchen counter a bit too big. Anyways, on to the "in the making photos"


During photos (the unit in the making)



the diy shelf and the 4-seater dining table

I bought this 4-seater dining table from Homeworks the Home Center for only P3,999! Their furnitures are super affordable, and quality-wise they're mid-range. Since I plan to have the unit rented out, these suit me just fine. If you're short on budget, try to visit one of their stores. Their branch in Ever Commonwealth has the most complete collections.

The DIY shelf is from Shopwise. They were on sale for a super bargain price of 2 for P699!



big mess hehe


And now, the after photos:




red tiled sticker for my kitchen counter


I added red tiled sticker to brighten up the kitchen/entrance area. Sticker roll bought from Handyman for P599.


bed and window



the dining area

The striped wall design are wall stickers cut into rectangles. I spent a couple of hours struggling with those. (real effort! haha) Wall stickers from Japan Home Center, for P88/roll.


For the whole list of furnitures, items, decors used in this unit, plus their prices and costs, CLICK HERE.

And finally the view from my window:


the view!


2 comments: